Sunday, 23 April 2017

Your Daily Exercise Motivation: Day 38

Walking 10,000 steps challenge

10,000 steps a day isn't going to tone my body unless I add in a workout


So I have discovered that doing more than 10,000 steps during my work day is quite easy to accomplish. However, I am only walking, not doing any thing to challenge my body. So although, acquiring 10,000 steps is good, just walking at an average pace won't tone my body or even improve my stamina.

The other issue is on weekends, I really struggle making 10,000 steps. So I aim to do physical activity to gain the 10,000 steps achievement.

With my aerial silk training, I am still motivated to workout because I can only do so much every day and for every new class, I want to be better.

If you are doing the 10,000 steps challenge, aim to do 10 minutes a day of actual exercise. This will help improve your level of fitness. Yet, 10,000 steps is still a great goal and helps motivate you to do more. Programmed exercise, whether done from Youtube or in a class, will help give you results.

No comments:

Post a Comment