Friday, 17 March 2017

Your Daily Exercise Motivation: Day 28

I just spent an hour putting my children to bed, reading books, laying down etc. My hubby was fast asleep as well (big day). I used my time in bed waiting for bub 2 to sleep to organise my writing tasks I wanted to do today.

When I finally got out, I realised, I needed to move my body.

So are you ready? When you feel you need to move your body, it will not only help you sleep better but it will help you stay awake for what you do want to do.

Let's begin!

Because I had on some Rhianna music playing when I began to write, I thought it only fitting to look for a Rhianna dance workout. Are you ready?



The good part about this workout is, the moves continually come back to the beginning. So simply join in and miss bits and you will pick it up as you move your body. It's quite fun, so give it a go! (Only 3 minutes!!)

I still had energy and my friend had told me she did street dancing. So I searched for a strret dancing workout:


At the beginning of this workout, I somewhat freaked out. Yet there is no need to, as they teach the moves well, but when he said just watch, I did the moves with him. I found I learnt the move quicker. It was good, but after 9 minutes my concentration levels were sinking... I wanted to write. (Do as long as you want!)

So I completed the exercise with one of my new favourite warm-downs. It's only 2 minutes and it's awesome. Join me by doing it now:


How do you feel?

You have done an awesome job! I can't believe how far we have come. At the beginning I felt so lazy (and I still do) but now I actually want to workout and know that I can survive. :) Comment below on how you are feeling now.






No comments:

Post a Comment