Sunday, 12 March 2017

Your Daily Exercise Motivation: Day 21


Today, I decided that I (just me) would take the dogs for a walk. Sounds pretty easy right?! Well, I never walk them, my hubby does. There was this time where my dog pulled me so fast down the hill, I fell and ... Oh no you don't need to hear the stories. So it's probably been quite a few years before I dared to walk them again.

Now, they weigh 45kgs each and have a lot of strength. So I can only walk one dog at a time.

Total of 10-15 mins each per dog. It doesn't sound a lot but to be honest it's all I could do. A cardio workout it was! Heavy, strong dogs who love walkies make you workout. You have no choice but to walk fast, it's not like when I stroll around the area that I would call a walk.

Do you have pets? Take them for a walk. If not, borrow someone's else dog (just make sure you ask them first!) 😉

Trust me you will get a good workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment