Friday, 6 January 2017

Your Daily Exercise Motivation: Day 3

Today, I didn't use YouTube I went to this teenage/kid's playground. It was for a higher age group than five and six year olds. This was a climbing playground. It had this climbing rope which was really high that you had to climb first and then climb over, or you could climb up in the middle, which I did, then swung from it, to practice my aerial silk swinging, dance positions and just building my upper strength. I only did about ten minutes, but it was amazing and I am looking forward to getting back there to try it again.

I know my followers are from all around the world, so I will say, look for those workout outdoor activity areas and I am sure you can use your imagination to do a quick upper body workout. Take your phone or ipad and turn on some dance beats to get you moving.

Note: I only did this when there was no one else around. So, pick a non-popular spot. We are newbies after all! :)

For all those people, who are ready to let this day of exercise go. Don't. Going outside and swinging on monkey bars is really fun, just don't break any bones!

No comments:

Post a Comment