Tuesday, 24 January 2017

Your Daily Exercise Motivation: Day 15

Hi there,

I am so excited to share with you what I did today. I dressed in my awesome exercise gear and went outdoors to focus on upper body. I don't have any equipment such as bars at home, so I needed to go elsewhere.

I went to an outdoor fitness exercise bars and spent 25 minutes, doing body lifts (only two at a time) and using one bar to climb my feet up with the top bar using my hands to hold it, sort of like monkey bars where you wrap you feet over and drop your back. I even let go at of my hands at one point and lowered them down the bar as I dropped my head and back, with my feet wrapped around the bar.

I also used a small lower bar about a metre off the ground to lift up to lean my hips against it and do ballet poses and leg lifts.

On the way to the car,  I saw a different exercise bar where I had to jump up, grab the handles and lift my knees to my chest, pull them down and up a couple of times. My arms were shaking.

If you're like me and have no upper body strength, I challenge you to find some bars high and low, wear your exercise clothes and do some acrobatics on them.

I can assure you it is 100% fun! Plus, about an hour afterwards I could really feel it working in my arms and lower legs! Nice.

Note: I did get a callous on each of my hands, so next time I am going to take my hubby's thin exercise gloves to see if that makes a difference. Good luck, you can do it!?

No comments:

Post a Comment