Friday, 20 January 2017

Your Daily Exercise Motivation: Day 11





So today I am starting to finally look like the body I want! I haven't checked out the back of my legs yet (too scared and a bit too lazy to look). But my stomach is no longer protruding as if I am six months pregnant! Woot woot!

This video is fun. I originally looked up more workout videos, but they looked boring, you know where you actually have to do squats (my least favourite exercise), so instead I looked for dance workouts. This dance workout is really great. It is fast, it took me a couple of minutes to catch up with the speed, but once I got it, it was fun and it did workout and my stomach was smiling in the exercise burn it gets when worked out! Yes, this is what I have been looking for!

After the workout, I played the below video of music to do a bit of a warm down and some stretches.

Please do comment below to let me know how you are going! I would love to know if you are seeing some improvement, no matter how small you think it is, please share it below!


It's important to watch your end goal as a motivator as often as you can. For me it's aerial silk, so I simply watch acts performed via aerial silk and save those that I love. This is inspiring and helps motivate me to keep going to get to a greater level to when I actually start!

No comments:

Post a Comment